Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

App won’t let me change accounts

I originally had spectrum at my sons house and then he switched it into his name. I moved into my new condo and had my own account until the new app came out and I also got a new phone and all of a sudden it automatically put me in my sons account and it will not let me switch to pay my bill I had to go on a web browser on my computer to pay. I’m worried I will be away and want to pay on my phone and I won’t be able to because it will not let me sign in except on my computer. Otherwise it automatically signed me into my sons account SMH

Replies

• NewAcctHolderNewAcctHolder Posts: 2 Spectator
    Nov 17, 2022

BTW I already uninstalled and reinstalled and same thing happened

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,784 ADMIN
    Nov 17, 2022

Hi & welcome!

It sounds like your son's credential were used at some point for either the My Spectrum App or a different app. To correct this, you can try disabling autofill for passwords or try clearing the app history from the settings menu.