Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Unable to login into app on my iPad (no keyboard)

JARblueJARblue Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 17 in Troubleshooting the My Spectrum App Nov 17, 2022

When I open the app and try to log in, the keyboard does not appear at the login screen. The app displays a rotating wheel indicating it is working on something but it just does this indefinitely and the keyboard never appears. This occurs consistently on my iPad Pro, so I am never able to type in a user name or password. The same issue sometimes happens on my iPhone 11 Pro but only occasionally. Both devices have latest iOS and the app is updated to the latest version available in the app store. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on both devices numerous times in recent months to no avail.

Replies

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 402 Moderator
    Nov 17, 2022

Good evening and welcome to the Spectrum Community, @JARblue

Did you also completely power down the iPad pro (cold boot)? They don't need to be rebooted nearly as often as like a regular desktop computer but every once in a while it is a good idea to do that if you haven't already.

Randy