Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Installing WiFi Profile on iPhone Returns an Error

Jesse808Jesse808 Posts: 3 Spectator

Using the My Spectrum app on my iPhone 11 Pro Max (updated to the latest iOS), I receive the following error message when I attempt to "Install WiFi Profile":

Profile Error

Invalid Profile

How do I fix this?

Tagged:

Replies

• Lyn_TLyn_T Posts: 46 Moderator
    Nov 23, 2022

Good evening @Jesse808 and Welcome to our community forums.

Thank you for reaching out to us, I am sorry that you are noticing that concern when trying to install your WiFi profile. I was able to locate your account with your registration information. Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the App? Are you noticing this issue on any other devices? -Lyn

• Jesse808Jesse808 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Nov 23, 2022

Hi @Lyn_T, this is the only device I use.

• Lyn_TLyn_T Posts: 46 Moderator
    Nov 23, 2022

Thank you, have you attempted to uninstall the App from your phone and reinstall the App?

• Jesse808Jesse808 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Nov 23, 2022

@Lyn_T , yes, I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app. That is not the problem. Something is wrong with Spectrum's WiFi profile certificate on your end. Just so you know, I have some experience managing networks and servers. I cannot fix this problem on my end, it's not a user or client-side issue.

• HT_GreenfieldHT_Greenfield Posts: 147 Contributor
    Nov 23, 2022

The signing certificate being downloaded with the Wi-Fi config profile has inexplicably reverted back to the old one that expired on September 20th sometime within the past couple of days. I would expect the new one to be back again any time soon.