Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

New spectrum app iOS broken

Rob92879Rob92879 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 23 in Troubleshooting the Spectrum TV App Nov 23, 2022

the new app is broken. I can not see any of my channels ever since the app was updated bugs galore. The app keeps telling I’m not connected to home Wi-Fi so my live tv stations are limited. I’ve rebooted, unplugged, reset, Wi-Fi modem iPhone nothing. App is broke.

Replies

• Lyn_TLyn_T Posts: 46 Moderator
    Nov 23, 2022

Good evening @Rob92879 and welcome to our Community Forums!

Thank you for reaching out to us about our Spectrum TV app. I am sorry you are noticing this concern. I was able to locate your account with the registration information. I am not seeing that the modem has been recently successfully reset. When you did the reset did you do this by unplugging the cable line, power line, and removing the battery backup if you have one for both the modem and the router for a solid 3-5 minutes. If not, please try to do this and let us know if it helps out. Can you also try the App using another type of device?

-Lyn