Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

How can I get a different modem model?

ElPasoMikeElPasoMike Posts: 14 Participant
edited December 2022 in Connectivity Dec 04, 2022

I currently have the ES2251, with my own router/WiFi.

I have had several service calls because modem just disconnects. So far, line from street to house replaced by Spectrum, line from side of the house direct to modem (no splitters) replaced by Spectrum. Only thing left is that modem. I am told signal coming to the modem is great.

Is there a better modem that Spectrum offers? And if so, how can I get one?

The last tech that was here last week said what I have currently is not the best modem; he didn’t have a different one in the truck at the time. I just don’t want to waste time going to the local office asking for a different modem for them to just give me the same model.

Replies

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 476 Moderator
    Dec 04, 2022

Hello, we unfortunately do not have access to view the stores inventory. You can visit your local store and see what they have available. Your store location and hours can be found here.

• ElPasoMikeElPasoMike Posts: 14 Participant
    Dec 04, 2022

Is it possible to have a different model mailed to me, then I return what I have to my local store?

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 476 Moderator
    Dec 04, 2022

It would be possible by calling: 855-707-7328.

• ElPasoMikeElPasoMike Posts: 14 Participant
    Dec 08, 2022

Calling was a complete waste of 20 minutes. No one, anywhere, seems to know what modems are stocked or would be shipped.

This discussion has been closed.