Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Spectrum App on Apple TV

Greg_VGreg_V Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited January 13 in Spectrum TV for Apple & Apple TV Dec 11, 2022

The Spectrum App on Apple TV has a blurred image and/or the resolution is low for periods of time.

All other apps works perfectly. Hulu, Netflix, Apple TV+, paramount+ etc.

Is there any setting on the app I can change to minimize this ?

I also see others have reported the same issues.... any resolution already posted I may to be aware of....

Thanks

Greg V.

Replies

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 535 Moderator
    Dec 11, 2022

Hi @Greg_V, welcome to our community!

Will you please make sure the Apple TV is updated, and reinstall the Spectrum TV app? I also recommend rebooting the modem and router.

If the issue persists will you please run a speed test near the Apple TV to ensure a good signal there? Even though other apps are working, The Spectrum TV app is a live service with no buffer and may require more bandwidth for a steady stream.

This discussion has been closed.