Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Notification's Do Not Clear Out When Read (Previous Bug)

SatchSatch Posts: 4,861 Contributor

Hi All,

I am really happy with this legacy account on the forums, and don't want to change it. But I remember that @James_M pointed out that some legacy accounts have a forum glitch were after you select "Read All" notifications that number icon goes away. The next visit to the forum brings back the number icon regardless of whether you read the messages or not. Even if you clear all forum cookies.

This got previously fixed before. It seems to most happen if I participate in a huge thread that has a lot of comments. Like I said, I want to keep all my settings. Other users might have this bug if they signed up to the Community Forum before the year 2016. (The year of the TWC/BHN/Charter Communications merging to Spectrum.)

Satch

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,904 ADMIN
    edited January 24 Jan 24, 2023 Answer ✓

Hi Satch -

This is a known issue that pops up for some users from time to time. I'm interested to see if it is impacting any other profiles. Once I can gather some additional information, I'll pass it up to our contacts.

Unfortunately, it may be something that you'll need to tolerate for a bit. Thanks!