Is the spectrum for iPhone application down?

Options
John1672
John1672 Posts: 3 Spectator

I was trying to watch a television show tonight and it keeps saying service unavailable code ILP-1035

will this be fixed by morning?

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @John1672 and Welcome to our Community Forums.

Thank you for reaching out to us about your Streaming services. I am very sorry this is not working for you. Currently there isn't a known concerns with the App. When you can please try to reset your Internet equipment. This can be done by unplugging the cable line, power line, and removing the battery backup if you have one for both the modem and the router for a solid 3-5 minutes.  Once this is completed please reset your device and try the App again.

-Lyn

Answers

• John1672
    Options

It’s the next morning and the application is still saying the same thing.

Service Unavailable

We're sorry, SYFY HD West is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Reference Code: ILP-1035.

I have reset the router and my phone.

where do I go from here if this isn’t a application issue?

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,711 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

ILP-1035 is a live stream error where the channel cannot be launched. Please try deleting and reinstalling the app. If the issue continues, please test on another device and let us know if the same error pops up.

• John1672
    Options

I deleted and reinstalled the application on my iPhone.. It didn’t help the problem . I don’t have another device to try this on because I’m out of town on business.

I will just delete the application all together and wait to watch it when I get home.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,711 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

In addition, channels are limited when you are away from home. Some channels can only be accessed on the home network. If you can access other channels, then the issue is likely limited access when away from home.. You can also try accessing the channel though the individual app and use your Spectrum credentials to access the app.

In this case, SYFY does have an app available for iPhone in the Apple app store.

This discussion has been closed.