Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

How do I submit a suggestion directly to Spectrum?

RonJonRonJon Posts: 1 Newcomer

and not just post it in the Community. Is there an email address, web page, or "magic phrase" to do this? The Chat tech said that he was not aware of any way to do this and I couldn't find anything in the Support pages. The "Feedback" button floating on the left edge of the spectrum.net site is for feedback on the website, but my suggestion is for the phone service.

Tagged:

Accepted Answers

• HT_GreenfieldHT_Greenfield Posts: 344 Contributor
    Apr 15, 2023 Answer ✓

I think that's exactly and probably exclusively what this Suggestions & Feedback category is for.

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 447 Moderator
    Apr 16, 2023 Answer ✓

Hello @RonJon

Welcome to our community! We do not have an email address or web page to submit feedback, but we are more than happy to take any feedback you provide here and get it to the correct team.