Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Fuzzy TV Picture Spectrum TV App

catballou62catballou62 Posts: 1 Newcomer

I use the Spectrum TV app on a Samsung TV and the picture quality is blurry mainly in the evenings. I have had a tech check the signal and equipment and Spectrum even sent a tech out who switched out the router. It worked fine for a week and now having same issue. I tried watching live TV on my computer and the picture was fuzzy at the same time as I was watching the TV so it's not just on the TV. Is there a fix for this issue?

Best Answer

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 447 Moderator
    Apr 16, 2023 Answer ✓

Hello @catballou62

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry to hear about the streaming issues. I was able to look at the account using the information from your registration here and I do see the streaming quality dropping sometimes. There can be a few causes of the issues. Do you notice any other issues with the internet around that time? Also, if you reboot the modem and router when the issue is occurring, does it clear up at all, even if it's just temporary?

This discussion has been closed.