Wifi calling doesnt work

Options
bb400ho
bb400ho Posts: 2 Spectator
edited July 2023 in Spectrum Mobile

I have spectrum mobile and internet. we get very crappy cell service in East Springfield, when the cell service is real bad but i have full internet signal my I phone and my wife's cell phone will not receive calls or texts and can not send or call out sometimes my signal says SOS calls only

Best Answer

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 364 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bb400ho

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing service issues with Spectrum Mobile. Have you verified that you're connected to your home wireless network when this happens and that cellular data is turned off?

Answers

• bb400ho
    bb400ho Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

it makes no difference if cellular data is on or off. I can go on the internet on my phone but cant make or receive calls or texts

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee
    Options

Thank you for that information. I would ask that you please follow the steps to reset the Network settings on the iPhone:

1. Go to Settings > General > Reset.
    2. Choose an option:
    3. - Reset All Settings: All settings-including network settings, the keyboard dictionary, the Home screen layout, location settings, privacy settings, and Apple Pay cards-are removed or reset to their defaults. No data or media are deleted.
    4. - Reset Network Settings: Only network settings ...

If the issue is occurring on the Samsung please follow the steps at:

Go to Settings. Select General management. Select Reset. Select Reset network settings. Select Reset settings. Select Reset to confirm. You'll need to register your Wi-Fi again.

Please let me know if the issue continues after the above steps are complete.

This discussion has been closed.