Anybody Else Having a Problem Where Their Time Grid Guide Data is Not Advancing a Full Two Weeks?

Options
Satch
Satch Posts: 5,330 Contributor
edited January 19 in Watch TV 2023 Archive

Guys,

I am in Brookfield Wisconsin, and for the last two weeks, my cable guide on my cable box only advances about 12 days ahead of the current date and time. Last week, I had to reboot and it still only goes out no more than 12 days ahead. Box is a Cisco 9865 and the guide is ODN. Zip code is 53045.

Satch

Tagged:

Answers

• Satch
    Options

Updates,

The speed of the guide had been slow for the last several weeks, but now it is very fast. I am holding off rebooting (again) because when I do, there are times that the cloud-based keyboard search goes down, and I use that to find programs a lot.

The "Unavaliable" guide data begins on the 13th day after 7PM.

Satch

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,767 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @Satch

I am not seeing any known issues or other customers in your area reporting a similar issue. Rebooting the Cisco box would be the next step. Otherwise, the Cisco box was installed about 5.5 years ago, so... it might be getting close to needing to be replaced. If you like, I can send refresh signals to the box and see if that helps the issue, just let me know (recordings in progress may be interrupted).

• Satch
    Options

Hi James,

It's OK for now. Thanks!

Satch

This discussion has been closed.