Ability to pause and rewind live tv

Options
Rberuta
Rberuta Posts: 2 Spectator

I signed up for the spectrum app this week and was surprised that I can’t pause or rewind. I see the last question and answer about this issue is about a year ago. Is there any plan to add this ability or should I start looking for other streaming services now?

Answers

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 403 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good evening @Rberuta and Welcome to our Community Forums,

Thank you reaching out to us about your questions and feedback about our Cloud DVR. At this time you will not be able to pause or rewind live content. You can do those things with recorded shows though. I will be sure to forward your feedback along about having those options added to our Cloud DVR. Thank you again for the feedback and let us know if you have any other questions. -Lyn

• Mbbirdie
    Mbbirdie Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

i am a brand new customer. I can’t believe that I cannot pause or rewind live TV. Every cable service I’ve had for years had this feature. You need to start this immediately or I will be canceling everything.

• Rberuta
    Rberuta Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Birdie,

I agree. I switched from another service because of bigger selection of channels, but this is ridiculous. I will be looking for another option this week. This should be a simple fix for a tech comp like spectrum.

This discussion has been closed.