Is there a Series Manager for the Cloud DVR?

Options
Brip
Brip Posts: 4 Spectator
edited September 2023 in Cloud DVR

Is there a Series Manager for the Cloud DVR? The series to be recorded by the Cloud DVR obviously are being stored somewhere, but I can't seem to find a way to see which series I've set to record. I haven't decided whether this is a hindrance or not, but it certainly is different than the physical DVR I've used for the past 15 years so I'm struggling a bit. If there isn't a series manager maybe someone can suggest another method to see all scheduled series. I know where to find the scheduled shows, I just want an effective wah to see if I have all of my series set to record.

Thank you!

Brian

Best Answer

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Brip, welcome to our community!

There is not a seperate series manager. You can manage series recordings by selecting an episode of the show under the DVR "Scheduled" tab, Guide or Search. I definitely agree a series manager would be helpful for checking what is already scheduled, especially for shows without any new episodes coming out soon. I will be happy to submit feedback about implementing that into the app.

Answers

• Brip
    Brip Posts: 4 Spectator
    Options

Thanks for responding, William_M.

Yes. Please submit an enhancement request for a Series Manager for the Cloud DVR at least for the versions of the app that have a DVR tab. It must be tracking series on the back end somehow. Making this available to the customer would be a benefit. I just switched over from a physical DVR and I'm glad to offer enhancements that would benefit your (older) base that grew up before the internet was in public use.

Regards,

Brip

This discussion has been closed.