How Do I Add Emails I Want to Block to "Blocked Senders"?

Options
CarlySue19
CarlySue19 Posts: 3 Spectator
edited October 2023 in Email

Spectrum's Email "Block Sender" doesn't seem to accept email addresses that I'd like to block. How is the best way to input these emails? Is there a way to add more than one at a time? Thank you!

Answers

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 368 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good morning @CarlySue19!

I'm sorry to hear that the Block Sender feature doesn't seem to be working for you. Are you getting an error message when you add an email address? How are you inputting the email address specifically? Are you able to send a screenshot?

• Barry83814
    Barry83814 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I've been getting numerous spam/phishing emails that come to me without showing a "from" email. When I view the header they all come from a .de domain but they all originate from different emails. Is there a way to block all emails from all .de domains? I tried to use the wildcard *.de but the email blocker won't take this as a valid email or domain name so it won't block it with the wildcard. Any ideas?

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,097 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @Barry83814, welcome to our community. Unfortunately there's no way to block an entire top level domain. I recommend marking the emails as spam and looking for any common words they contain to use for a keyword filter.

This discussion has been closed.