HELP! switched from iphone (straight talk) to android (spectrum one) and my phone is not working!!

Options
kaysmalls23
kaysmalls23 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 2023 in Spectrum Mobile

So I switched from iphone to android.. I was on the phone with spectrum when I switched. I was able to send texts off my new phone, but the reply was going to my old phone. Fast forward a couple days, NOW I cant make calls off my new phone it says its not registered to a network, I also cant use any of my apps. My old phone works again so I wonder if I can just switch back to my old phone and use it on spectrum mobile? Is that possible ?

I am SO done with this and need some help. If anything, I might just have to return the phone to them and pay for the iphone to insure a smoother transition. I really dont want to call spectrum again and deal with the shenanigans.

Answers

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 368 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @kaysmalls23!

My apologies for the poor experience, I'm sorry to hear that your Spectrum Mobile service isn't working properly. I would advise rebooting the device. If that does not help, please reach out to our Mobile team directly for further assistance. They can be reached at 1-833-224-6603.

This discussion has been closed.