DVR options not showing on Roku Streaming stick 4k

Options
Ash567
Ash567 Posts: 2 Spectator

I have a roku streaming stick 4k. My recordings are not showing under my library and I do not have the options to record any shows. I confirmed that I do have cDVR services. I can access all recording on spectrumtv.com. Any ideas why cDVR options are not available on my roku device? THANKS!

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 684 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @Ash567

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with the app. I took a look at the account using your community registration information. I show that you do have our standard DVR service where you have a traditional cable box that the recordings go to, but not our cloud DVR service which would be through the app only. You should be able to access the DVR manager, which would let you see what is on the DVR, but you wouldn't be able to watch the DVR content unless it is available On Demand as well.

• Ash567
    Ash567 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Thank you for taking a look. I had called in yesterday to discuss services and was told I had the cloud service. Once I add the cloud DVR service, I shouldn't have an issue accessing it on the Roku Streaming Stick correct?

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 684 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

You're welcome! Correct, as soon as the cloud DVR is added to to the account, you'll see a "Recordings" section in the My Library tab.

This discussion has been closed.