Lag and blurry images while streaming from my Spectrum TV app through my Apple TV.

Options

There is a lot of lag, picture blurry and even freezing while watching the spectrum app through an Apple TV. My internet connection is strong, the download speeds are approx. 480Mbps. I’m able to stream on the Spectrum app with no issues on multiple iPads. Other apps (Max, Netflix etc) stream with no issues through the Apple TV. I’ve restarted the Apple TV. I’ve erased the spectrum app and reloaded it. Why does this keep happening?

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @Mboorse and Welcome To our Community forums,

Thank you for reaching out to us about the concerns you have noticed with streaming our App on your Apple TV. Generally picture quality issues are due to signal concerns with your modem even if other devices are streaming fine. I recommend that you attempt to reset all the internet equipment. This can be done by unplugging the cable line, power line, and removing the battery backup if you have one for both the modem and the router for a solid 3-5 minutes. Are you able to try this and let us know? -Lyn

This discussion has been closed.