Why are the audio and video out of sync when using watch.spectrum.net?

Options
andrewmark
andrewmark Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited January 19 in Watch TV 2023 Archive

This has been an issue for a while now its really becoming annoying, especially while watching sporting events. Imagine watching someone throw a football but the announcers are calling it three seconds later. The good news is that the video is at least ahead of the audio so the announcers aren't spoiling it. But it's still extremely annoying. I know this is only a spectrum issue because I have no sync issues with hulu, disney+, netflix, max, etc.

Please advise. It's one of the reasons why I switched from DirecTV to Spectrum. If its unfixable then I may have to switch to YouTube TV.

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 403 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @andrewmark and Welcome to our Community Forums

Thank you for reaching out to us about your audio concerns while streaming our services. I am not sure what troubleshooting you have already completed. Is this happening on other devices or just this one? I recommend that you attempt to reset all the internet equipment. This can be done by unplugging the cable line, power line, and removing the battery backup if you have one for both the modem and the router for a solid 3-5 minutes. Are you able to try this and let us know? -Lyn

This discussion has been closed.