Programming Information

Options
ACV21
ACV21 Posts: 4 Spectator
edited November 2023 in Channels & Programming

Hello, we just installed to the Xumo Spectrum box today and moved away from the cable/DVR set up. One thing we have noticed is that in the Guide, the programs on each channel do give any program information, just titles. In the old cable Spectrum guide, you could see program information and then press the “Info” button for more details. I am wondering if this is still possible in the Xumo Spectrum guide and which button on the remote do I use? TYIA!

Best Answer

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,090 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ACV21! You can select the channel and then use the up button to bring up the Info Banner, and then "Get More Info" to see the full details. Check out Explore the Spectrum TV App for Xumo TV for more information on navigating through the app.

Answers

• ACV21
    ACV21 Posts: 4 Spectator
    Options

Thank you. I see that feature now and it does get me what I was looking for. It would be helpful if Xumo/Spectrum could consider away for the information to be displayed in the Guide so that you can see information regarding the program (such as a description of what it is about) in the menu versus having to select the channel and then go to the “Get more info”. That feels like too many steps in my opinion. Just want to offer suggestions from a user experience for consideration since this is a new product and I understand you are looking for user feedback and recommendations.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,090 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

You're welcome! We are definitely looking for feedback on our app, especially with the new Xumo device, so I will be happy to forward that.

This discussion has been closed.