new(ish?) webmail format

Options
DMoore
DMoore Posts: 6 Spectator
edited November 2023 in Email

When using webmail on Windows 10 PC I'm able to see and use the [View Header] button in the Email ribbon. I'm not able to see nor use [View Header] when using webmail on my iOS devices. Anyone know if there's action to enable [View Header] on iOS devices?

Tagged:

Answers

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 714 Contributor
    Options

View Header is under Other Actions with the new webmail user interface.

• DMoore
    DMoore Posts: 6 Spectator
    Options

Thanks for the reply @HT_Greenfield Are you saying you use Spectrum webmail on an iOS device and are able the see [Other Actions] and [ View Header]? I am not seeing [Other Actions] as a selection choice when viewing individual emails on my iOS devices running iOS 16.7.1 (20H30). As I said in original post, I’m able to see [View Header] on Windows 10 PC, so I know what to look for in iOS, but it’s not there. Is it just me? Anyone seeing [View Header] using iOS? If new webmail format is not available to iOS devices, does Spectrum have a plan to make it available?

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 714 Contributor
    Options

No. My bad. It's there with iPadOS 16.7.1 but i've no idea what it looks like on iOS. The user interface could very well default to a compact version for iOS in which case you may need to select a message and then rotate the iPhone to the landscape orientation (with rotation lock off) and see if the function shows up that way.

This discussion has been closed.