Trouble adding cellular to apple watch

Options
sugaur
sugaur Posts: 2 Spectator
edited December 2023 in Spectrum Mobile

Hi

i transferred my iphone from verizon to spectrum and it was easy. But i cannot activate cellular on my iwatch. I have reset it, paireed it with my iphone. But when i get the screen to activate cellular on iwatch, it does not accept my username or password. I know the username and password are correct as i can login to my account from other devoces.

Best Answer

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 368 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sugaur!

Welcome to Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with pairing your Apple watch. Please reach out to our Mobile team directly for assistance, they can be reached at 1-833-224-6603.

Answers

• sugaur
    sugaur Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Trouble adding cellular to apple watch

Hi i transferred my iphone from verizon to spectrum and it was easy. But i cannot activate cellular on my iwatch. I have reset it, paireed it with my iphone. But when i get the screen to activate cell…

• TomUpNorth
    TomUpNorth Posts: 32 Contributor
    Options

Something similar to this happened to me when I moved Wife's cellular Apple Watch from her phone to mine. In the end it required that I contact Mobile Services to get someone in Sales and they have to bless the watch to work with my iPhone. It's treated like a new sale and they ask your deets e.g. Social and such, but then you can try again to activate cellular and it will work.

The one good thing is that you get 3 months free service as a "new watch" worth $30 bucks. At least, it worked that way for me--be sure to ask rep about that.

This discussion has been closed.