Does anyone know how to leave a good review about a Spectrum store employee?

Beagle4U
Beagle4U Posts: 3 Spectator

Please tell me where or how I can leave a review. Thanks

Best Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,514 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi & welcome!

You can provide your feedback here and we can pass it on to the store leadership. First name of the employee and the store location or address is all we need. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

• Beagle4U
    Beagle4U Posts: 3 Spectator
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓

Hi, my name is Debby. I wanted to leave a great review for Andjela in your Seminole, Fl store. After going into the store 4x to purchase a new phone, we finally got to Andjela who was extremely helpful. She resolved an error message that prevented us from being able to get verified to purchase the phone. She is very knowledgeable about Spectum and has excellent customer service skills! If she is up for a raise, she definitely deserves one! Please take the time to recognize this wonderful employee in some way.

Thank you

Sincerely, Debby

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,514 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Thanks, Debby!

I have passed along your feedback to Andjela's manager, Latasha, for her to share with her and their leadership team.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us and we are thrilled to hear that your expectations were met. Please let us know if you ever have a question about your services or need help with an issue.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.