Is anyone else having an issue with the Spectrum App on Roku TVs?

Options

2 days ago everyhting was fine and was able to watch TV thru my Spectrum app - I have 5 TVs one with a cable box - it works fine, one a Smart TV with the Spectrum App - it works fine - 3 Roku TVs - on all of them can get to the Spectrum TV Guide but end up with an error message RLP - 999 on all of them after about 2-3 minutes of selecting a channel (which never comes thru) - have gone thru all the trouble shooting - updating app, removing and reinstalling, restarting TVs, unplugging TVs, etc. - just got told in a Spectrum chat that there is an app outage, but it is fine on the app on my smart tv that is not a roku and on my phone?

Best Answers

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @Jen_S31 and Welcome to our Community Forums

Thank you for reaching out to us about the guide with our streaming App. Have you attempted to reset the internet equipment? This can be done by unplugging the cable line, power line, and removing the battery backup if you have one for both the modem and the router for a solid 3-5 minutes. Are you able to try this and let us know if this helps out? -Lyn

• Jen_S31
    Jen_S31 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Answer ✓
    Options

I did try this this morning and it appears that the app is now working on all 3 Roku TVs thank you

This discussion has been closed.