Xumo pause

Options
gnichols404
gnichols404 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Is Spectrum/Xumo planning to add pause to their streaming device?

Comments

• Phil_B
    Phil_B Posts: 297 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello, and thank you for your feedback! We have passed your comment along to our product team.

• Ladyj030
    Ladyj030 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Where is the pause button on the Xumo remote control?

That is a common feature on all remote controls that is very necessary.

• Humph
    Humph Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Just installed my zumo box and have to admit I’m very disappointed. I have been reading other threads discussing the rewinding of live tv and fast forwarding through commercials with DVR, that is something that my family used extensively. I’m almost tempted Togo back to the cable box as it did everything I wanted, very simple. My main goal was to save money on my cable bill since it is consistently going higher with no added benefits. Customer service person was spouting on about how much they loved their sumo and would never go back. This is a poor replacement. I have service at another location from another provider that has these features with their streaming service. Seems that if others have the features customers want, spectrum should be able to provide it too.

• bcmcneil
    bcmcneil Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Once you record a show and you replay it, you have to hit the center button (OK button inside the circle) and then you can fast forward, pause and rewind after pushing that center button

This discussion has been closed.