Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Xumo functionality

LeeAnn
LeeAnn Posts: 1 Newcomer

Customer service reps should be required to inform customers that Xumo does not permit pausing, rewinding or fast forwarding. As a retired Time Warner Cable/Spectrum employee, I can attest to the fact that everything that Charter Spectrum has done in the past several years is like reinventing the wheel. 🙄 My question is, can I keep one regular cable box as well as one Xumo streaming device or do they have to be all the same?

Answers

• Jefe2024
    Jefe2024 Posts: 2 Spectator

I'm interested to hear some feedback on this as well. I'm a new subscriber and new to 100% streaming. While I'm not using the Xumo box, I am using my apple TV to stream through the app and I just realized today there are no options for pausing/rewinding live TV. UGH :(

I would add an older cable box/DVR if this is an option.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @LeeAnn, welcome to our community! Some packages are streaming only, but any package with a regular cable receiver or DVR will allow you to use the Spectrum TV app on any of your other devices.

This discussion has been closed.