Bally Sports Detroit Channel Blurry using the spectrum app

Options
Meja
Meja Posts: 2 Spectator

Ongoing issue with Bally Sports Detroit being blurry/unwatchable when I try to watch the Red Wings. Other channels are fine.

Happens using Roku or Xbox as the streaming device. Xbox is hard wired to the router and the Roku is less than two feet away from the wireless router. No other apps on Roku or xbox have this issue.

Please help. I'm at the end of my rope, Bally Sports is the only reason I pay for Spectrum TV.

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,755 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi & welcome!

Blurry images are usually a connectivity issue and restarting the modem usually resolves most issues. Please try restarting the modem and let us know if the issue continues.

• Meja
    Meja Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Hi, every other channel is fine. Every other app is fine. I check connectivity speed with speed tests and it's fine. It's something on that channel or with the spectrum app. Restarting the modem is not a solution.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,755 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited January 25
    Options

Are you using the app at home or away from home? Are you using the Bally Sports App or watching the channel on the Spectrum App?

• Kkcb
    Kkcb Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I am in Alabama and notice the same thing only on spectrum app. Especially when live sports events on any network.

This discussion has been closed.