Viewing frame thumbnails during rewind/fast forward on Xumo

Options
JR1967
JR1967 Posts: 2 Spectator

I know I can rewind/fast forward with Xumo in the Spectrum app while using CloudDVR, but is there the ability to view thumbnails along the timeline so I can tell when commercials have ended and programming resumes or to be able to see the part of the program I wish to rewind to? I know this exists on the Spectrum set top DVR and other streaming services, but can't tell if I can enable this with the Xumo.

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 403 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @JR1967 and Welcome to our Community Forums

Thank you for reaching out to us. The thumbnail option while rewinding/fast forwarding is not available with our Cloud DVR option. We are always looking for ways to improve our services and will definitely forward your feedback along. Please let us know if you have any other questions. -Lyn

Answers

• JR1967
    JR1967 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Thank you for the response. I returned the Xumo box today because this feature is missing. It's much easier to see, when playing back a recording on a set top DVR, where the ads end and the program resumes. This is a feature that streaming services offer in addition to not needing to pay extra for cloudDVR service or local broadcasting. Please add my feedback to the long list of others who have requested the same feature. Thanks again for your response.

This discussion has been closed.