I keep getting an error trying to create a new user.

Options
wesneve
wesneve Posts: 5 Spectator

When I fill in the information on the add new user page, and select 'send invite', I keep getting the following error. I go back to settings, and no new user is there. I then go away from setting and back in. Then the new user appears and it says 'Invite Sent'. But the Invite never arrives to the new user's email. It's not the their spam, or junk mail. I've tried to add users using several different email addresses and they all do the same thing.

Best Answers

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 701 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

I do apologize for the issues. Have you tried to do this on a computer via the website here or on a different device using the My Spectrum app? If not can you try that? If so can you try to uninstall and reinstall the My Spectrum app?

-Tyleen

• wesneve
    Answer ✓
    Options

I finally figured it out. My accounts primary user's first and last name (not username) was listed as Null Null. I entered the name and tried again. Then I could finally create the additional user.

Answers

• wesneve
    Options

I was trying it from the website. I have now tried it from the My Spectrum mobile app and get the same message.

I just really need to be able to add an email address and it's not working.

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 359 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

How many email accounts do you currently have?

• wesneve
    Options

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

What happens if you try using a different email?

• wesneve
    Options

I have tried several.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Thanks. Try changing your password and also ensure your registration email has been verified. Let us know if the issue continues.

This discussion has been closed.