Answers

• Sweetp9314
    Sweetp9314 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Mine is the same

• Phil_B
    Phil_B Posts: 297 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good Afternoon- This is a known intermittent cDVR issue. No ETR at this time, but we hope it will be resolved soon.  We appreciate your patience.

• ltcolumbo0
    ltcolumbo0 Posts: 10 Participant
    edited February 28
    Options

Soon seems to really mean months, as 3 months later, I'm still waiting for this issue to be resolved, and level 2 failed to contact me. There seems to be no sense of urgency by Spectrum.

• Haley_B
    Haley_B Posts: 26 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

While this is a current known issue, this issue has not been going on for nearly this long. The length of time you have experienced an issue would lead us to believe that this is likely a different issue. Is the Xumo the only device experiencing this issue? Is there any troubleshooting you have completed to try to resolve this?

• jdinny
    jdinny Posts: 5 Participant
    Options

Same issues on my Apple TV 4K, Roku Ultra and yes, Spectrum's own Xumo box. Running on 1G Spectrum internet on Spectrum modem with TP-Link AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router

This morning was the absolute worse yet. Watching active program from dvr, stuttering, pausing, backing up 10 seconds, blurry picture and finally black screen. Restart equiment, same crap. Finally gave up. Gonna have to try Hulu if this doesn't get sorted out. When making the switch from a competitor, the agent told me cloud DVR worked?