will someone help with this issue i having?

Options

I had a spectrum number call me told me about that my 50% is ending. but i know it doesn't end till next year? can someone verity this phone number 1-855-745-0310?????? i don't trust it!!!

Answers

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 736 Contributor
    Options

i sense a certain amount of urgency in your plea and i can tell you that Spectrum has no direct affiliation with that toll-free phone number and if the pitch was how you could get 50% off of your bill for whatever length of time and the catch was that you had to pay the first however many months in advance via gift cards or whatever else and you told them you already have 50% off for who knows how many months so far and yet another year to go and they said no, that's expiring presently, then it sounds to me like this isn't the first time you've engaged the pitch and that you took the bait the last time.

But it doesn't matter what i think, nor does anything else because what you do is you call the toll-free number presented towards the top of your monthly billing statement and you get to the bottom of it.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 736 Contributor
    edited February 29
    Options

Final update correction: the toll-free number you cited is presently going in and out of service as if the frauds are having problems with their fraudulent non-fixed VoIP direct inward dial routing.