Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Try to watch live tv but Spectrum gives unusual activity and change password error code?

joegraham
joegraham Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited July 10 in Watch TV 2024 Archive

Of course, Spectrum allows me to login to pay my bill 😂 but not to watch live tv on a computer or tv even though I pay for it. This error code has caused me to change my password several times this year alone and it feels as if Spectrum just doesn't want to allow users to access their live TV option so they lock you out and force you to jump through hoops. Why does this error code continuously happen?

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,055 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

@joegraham,

Hi & welcome! Sorry for any issues with your password. Are you accessing watch.spectrum.net on your home network or are you away from home? Accessing on multiple devices while away from home can trigger a security flag that requires a password change.

Answers

• Frustrated5476
    Frustrated5476 Posts: 3 Spectator

Same issue here when accessing watch.spectrum.net away from home.

I watch Spectrum TV frequently when away from home. For the past several months the system is requiring a password change every week or two. I have contacted Spectrum via email, chat, tech support phone line, etc several times in an attempt to resolve this annoying system requirement. Each time I am assured this is a "known issue with high priority" and will be resolved soon. Very frustrating as there is no resolution as yet

This discussion has been closed.