I can't access my Time Warner email account

Options
deedleann824
deedleann824 Posts: 108 Contributor

It isn't recognizing my username or password.

Best Answer

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 50 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not finding a road runner email associated with your current account. If your email was from a previous account and not part of a transfer of service to a new account, you would have up to 60 days to access the email account. Afterwards, all mailboxes and content are subject to deletion at any time. We are not able to recover legacy email addresses associated with previous accounts.

Answers

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 50 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon @deedleann824,

Was this an email associated with your current account, ending in spectrum.net, or something from a previous account? -Mo

• deedleann824
    Options

It was Road Runner.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

There is not a roadrunner account associated with your current account. When was the email created (approximately is ok)? Was it associated with a previous account?

• deedleann824
    Options

I can't remember exactly when my previous account was created, but probably in the early 1990s. When I moved in December 2021, the technician wouldn't let me keep my previous equipment. I got a new router (and also a WiFi).

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited March 26
    Options

Email is a free service that is complimentary with an active internet subscription. Roadrunner accounts were associated with legacy TWC accounts, and since becoming Spectrum in 2016, new email accounts have the @spectrum.com domain.

It sounds like you had an older email associated with a previous account, and that the email was recently purged. Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve the @roadrunner.com or @rr.com email once it has been purged. You can go to selfcare.rr.com to manage or create new emails with the @spectrum.com domain name.

Thanks for the question, sorry we are not able to assist further.

• deedleann824
    Options

Looks like it's okay to delete my link to that account.