Great Phone Support

Options
Drdimick
Drdimick Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited March 27 in Suggestions & Feedback

I started out trying to log into my account and the profile was really screwed up after being a customer for years and through several acquisitions (From Charter). After I got past the automated waste of time I reached a wonderful, knowledgeable human being.

She quickly understood my dilemma and basically killed off the old profile and set up a new one with much more current information in a very timely manner. I'm sorry I didn't get her name and hopefully someone can get the compliment to the person that needs it.

Having worked Tech support for a major chip manufacturer for many years I understand the value of an unsolicited compliment. Plus since the original problem was not being able to logon to my account, Spectrum must be doing something right as I've not had any reason to call/login.

Dan R Dimick SR.......

Tagged:

Comments

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,117 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @Drdimick, welcome to our community!

I was able to locate your account using your community registration, identified the agent you spoke with, and am forwarding your compliments. Thank you so much for taking the time to come here and provide your feedback!