How do i cancel evrything but local channels

Options
Jim_WY
Jim_WY Posts: 3 Spectator

We signed up for fiber in our neighborhood -- so we don't need internet or landline but like the local channel line up. how can we cancel everything but the local channels?

Best Answers

• Haley_B
    Haley_B Posts: 26 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited March 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community!

Via this channel of support, we do not have access to see what options are available. For assistance with cable and streaming packages available to you, please call in at: 1-855-707-7328 or visit any Spectrum store.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi -

I changed your profile username to comply with Username Guidelines. If you would like us to change it something else, please let us know and we would be happy to change it for you.

Answers

• Jim_WY
    Options

thank you --- My question was how do we cancel everything but local channel access ?

• Jim_WY
    Options

My question was how do we cancel everything but local channel access? We switched to Fiber from another company but like the spectrum local channels -- which the fiber company does not offer.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

@Jim_WY

You can definitely do that, however if you want to keep the traditional DVR you will need to subscribe to the base package. If you only want local channels, you can stream using a Roku or Smart TV, but you will need a special modem that is only for streaming authentication, since you are not going to be using a Spectrum internet modem. Your best option would probably be the Spectrum Choice, but when you call, the representative can advise you on any available options.

Unfortunately, Community Moderators are unable to assist with adding or removing services - to remove, change or cancel service, please call us at 1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328).

This discussion has been closed.