Why am I getting a message saying 'Plan Unavailable' and 'Unable to Display Equipment' ?

Options
kdog3ss
kdog3ss Posts: 3 Spectator

On the 'Services' button at the bottom of the app, I get a message saying 'Plan Unavailable' and 'Unable to Display Equipment' and 'New equipment to install'. The only Spectrum equipment I have are a modem and router. And it shows both are activated and operating correctly. Because of this snag, I can't do anything on this app. Multiple phones calls have not helped. I keep getting told to give it a day or two. It's now been 4 days!

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi & welcome!

The app is only accessible when associated with an active account, and I am not seeing active services associated. What is it that you trying to do with the app?

Answers

• kdog3ss
    Options

View my bill, check my internet speed, tv channel lineup etc. I've had an account for maybe 10 years. We moved this past weekend and thinking there's a problem there. But again, the modem and router associated with my account are working fine.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Got it. Account numbers are associated with a physical address. Since you moved, you will have a new account number. Since I am not seeing active services associated with your registration information, you would need to contact us directly at 1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328) to speak to the sales department for further assistance.

• kdog3ss
    Options

I'll give them a call tomorrow morning.