Why can’t I see my MLB extra innings games.

Options
Deannm
Deannm Posts: 2 Spectator

I am trying to find out what channel My games are on for Friday 4/5/24 through Sunday 4/14/24. It says NHL games but my guide says channel 761 is GM01MLB. Each channel after that is MLB for these channels. I didn’t sign up for NHL. I want to watch MLB which is what I paid for.

I tried calling and got no where for information. I have watched MLB extra innings for the past three years and never had this problem before.

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 411 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @Deannm and Welcome to our Community Forums

Thank you for reaching out to us about the channel locations for the MLB Extra Innings. Our Extra Innings channels and the NHL share the same channel numbers. When the games are available for the MLB Extra Innings channels will open up with the games that are going to be aired. The channel numbers are 761 to 774 and 1761. Please let us know if you have any other questions. - Lyn

Answers

• Deannm
    Deannm Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

thank you for the information. It is to bad the people on the call line don’t know this. When I called he said I would not see any MLB games if it said NHL Center ice. I did check and MLB is showing up through next weekend. Thank you again.

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 411 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

You are most welcome! Happy to help any time. I can definitely provide feedback about your contact. Do you remember what date the call was made on?