Why won't my phone connect to my wifi.

Options
Matty026
Matty026 Posts: 5 Spectator

My phone disappeared off my devices list and now it won't connect. I've tried resetting my wifi settings, forgetting the Wi-Fi and reconnecting, I've honestly tried everything I can think of.

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for clarifying. Sounds like an issue with T-Mobile. If your Spectrum internet is otherwise working as expected, we suggest contacting T-Mobile to troubleshoot the mobile device.

Answers

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 371 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @Matty026

Welcome to our Community Forums, sorry to hear that you're unable to connect your phone to the wifi. I am happy to help. Are you using Spectrum Mobile? What type of device are you using? Are you trying to connect to your home network? Can other devices connect?

• Matty026
    Options

My phone is with T-Mobile every device in the house connects without issue. I came home from work one day and my phone wouldnt connect. Just goes from trying to connect to saved.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Are you able to connect to your home network with a different device, for example a laptop, tablet, smart tv or a different phone?

• Matty026
    edited April 8
    Options

all devices except MY phone Connect with no issue. TV, phones. The only device that won't connect is my phone

• Matty026
    Options

T mobile has nothing to do with my wifi. I'm trying to connect my phone to my home Internet.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 718 Contributor
    Options

Stupid question: what's the make and model of the phone and what kind of a wireless router or access point are you trying to connect it to and how many devices are already connected and what's the fault indication and does it not occur with any other non-enterprise Wi-Fi?

• Matty026
    edited April 9
    Options

Its a motorola razr 2023 and it's the modem and router they sent me I think it was in 2022, and yes my phone will connect too any other wifi except my home wifi and no theres no indication of what the issue might be just goes from connecting to saved.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 718 Contributor
    Options

Spontaneously saving and re-saving a Wi-Fi service set association auth without actually connecting sounds pretty unusual to me so i like your chances of the fault being on the phone nevertheless.

🔗https://en-us.support.motorola.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/146691/~/wi-fi---razr