How Does This Forum Work?

Options
rmkel
rmkel Posts: 10 Spectator

Hello.

I posted a question in "community information/suggestions & feedback" on March 31. When I went back to see if there was any answer or response, I found nothing.

Not even the original post. When I clicked "my discussions", of which I supposedly have 2, I am told "no discussions were found."

???

What am I missing? I'm posting this in "new discussions" rather than "new question."

Thank you,

Robert

Comments

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,767 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited April 9
    Options

Here's a link to a post that answers some common questions. If you still have questions, let us know.

• James_M
    edited April 11
    Options

Your previous question was answered and then archived. Notifications however are not archived.

Also from the link:

If you have any other questions about your services, let us know.

Thanks!

• James_M
    Options

Archives are private. We archive some content, especially if is it a one off or individual issue. Basically it is done for content management. We attempt to keep posts with high views front and center, so it is easier for other members to find answers to common questions. Since your question was answered and viewed, it was archived.

Here are screenshots of the answers provided. You can also check your profile for notification preferences, a copy is sent to your registration email. If you did not get a notification, you can check your spam folder. Additional information about posting can be found in the Community Guidelines.

Thanks!

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 56 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

This was related to the same question asked in February, in which the answers were copied above. Due to regulations in your state, the bill is due 11 days after the billing cycle begins. The statement is generated when the bill cycle begins and then mailed out. The statement can't be created or mailed sooner, as the previous bill cycle has to be concluded to reflect all relevant charges. If you'd like to view the bill sooner, it is made available online through spectrum.net or the My Spectrum App after the bill cycle has begun and statement generated.