Equipment relocation


We have this equipment that needs to be moved out of the right away for a new construction of a subdivision. The equipment in the picture is verified as belonging to Spectrum. I need to know who to call to move this. The box, meter and small stub out. We already know the pole will be moved by Duke, i need to know the construction department phone number.

Best Answer

  • James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,767 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

    Hi & welcome,

    The local city planners office or town office that issues building permits would have the contact information for the local departments that would coordinate and approve any equipment moves.