Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Correct limit not showing?

JohnnyM98
JohnnyM98 Posts: 10 Spectator
edited July 10 in Cloud DVR

I just noticed I’m not getting the correct limit I pay for cloud dvr plus and my limit is 50 shows? According to the tv app when it’s supposed to be 100?

Comments

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited May 11

Hi @JohnnyM98

Our Cloud DVR platform is experiencing much higher usage than expected resulting from some recent technical difficulties with recordings. In order to optimize the viewing experience for existing customers while we accelerate planned improvements and investments into the platform, we are limiting existing Cloud DVR Plus subscribers to 50 recordings and have temporarily stopped accepting new Cloud DVR customers. We apologize for the inconvenience, and you will be receiving a full credit for your last month of Cloud DVR charges. Additionally, you will continue to receive credits until we restore cloud DVR performance to our quality standards.

• JohnnyM98
    JohnnyM98 Posts: 10 Spectator

Alright, Thank you for the information, I appreciate it

This discussion has been closed.