Why there is no options to buy 1TB or 2TB for iPad Pro or iPad Air?!

Options
KilleenMusic
KilleenMusic Posts: 1 Newcomer

Why there is no options to buy 1TB or 2TB for iPad Pro or iPad Air?! that is odd.. Im currently buying iPhone 1TB through Spectrum.. so why not offer all versions of the iPad especially when the other models that have more storage have more cores! regardless.. im pretty the 512GB is still really good but it still didn't make sense to me why there are no M4 iPads available with 1 or 2TB..

Comments

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 412 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good evening @KilleenMusic and Welcome to our Community Forums

Thank you for reaching out to us about the available devices offered with our Mobile services. We would be happy to answer any questions on when/if those devices will be available in the future. When you can please give us a call at  1-833-224-6603​​​​​. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. -Lyn

• zaxtoy
    zaxtoy Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited May 13
    Options

I called customer service to see if I could buy the iPad Pro in the 1 TB version. It is not available. This makes no sense. The other carriers offer the 1 TB version but not Spectrum. This is important because the 256 TB and 512 TB have less RAM and less CPU cores. I would greatly prefer to buy my iPad through Spectrum but it looks like I have to go elsewhere. Hopefully, someone at Spectrum can fix this issue. Many people will want the increased performance.