Unable to send email to text

Options
Miztreatment
Miztreatment Posts: 3 Spectator
edited May 15 in Spectrum Mobile

I am unable to send a text to my phone via email. I have tried number@mypixmessages.com and number@vtext.com and neither work. My email account says the message was successfully sent but I receive nothing on my phone. I have a Road Runner email account.

Comments

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 412 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good evening @Miztreatment and Welcome to our Community Forums

Thank you for reaching out to us about not being able to send email to text message. Have you ever successfully used either of those sites before? We are limited with troubleshooting that we can offer because we do not offer support to those sites. Have you attempted to reach out to either of those sites for troubleshooting suggestions? -Lyn

• Miztreatment
    Options

I was under the impression that both those addresses were used for Spectrum email to text protocol. Is that no longer true? If it isn't, please let me know how I can send email to text. I have a Samsung Galaxy A53 phone.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,767 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Those are third party apps, and we have no control over third party apps. We are also limited in our ability to support mobile issues. For direct support, please contact Spectrum Mobile at 1-855-707-7328​​​ to discuss if text to email is supported.

Thanks!

• Miztreatment
    Options

Thank you.