Issues when logging in to my account on the website.

Options

It seems that every so often when I try to login into my account I get a "Feature Unavailable" error message (See image). Even if I go back to the login page and try logging in again I still get the same error message. I even tried clearing my browser history, cookies, cache, etc, and try to log in I still get the same error and I have to reset my password to be able to login into my account

Comments

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,361 Contributor
    Options

Hi,

Is this from a home network PC or device, or a business PC or device?

Satch

• BeachGuyCasey38
    BeachGuyCasey38 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Options

Home network and PC.

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,361 Contributor
    Options

Usually,

You get that error sometimes when you are trying to log in away from home. What browsers are you using? What Operating System? What devices? Report back with this information.

Next time that happens clear your cookies and cache for that site, reboot your modem and router to reset them, than reboot your device to see if that changes anything. Report back and if it does not or comes back, a moderator will need to look at your account.

Satch

• BeachGuyCasey38
    BeachGuyCasey38 Posts: 3 Spectator
    edited May 23
    Options

Well I'm at home when trying to access my account and I'm using Brave (Version 1.66.113 Chromium: 125.0.6422.76 (Official Build) (64-bit)), and any browser I use I get the same error. I'm using Windows 10 Professional (Version 22H2; OS Build 19045.4412). I cleared my cookies and cache for that site, and rebooted both the modem and router to reset them. Seems to be fixed now, but I hope it doesn't happen in the future.