What’s going on with call guard feature on mobile devices it used to work and now all of sudden not

Options
MosesRosarioCruz333
MosesRosarioCruz333 Posts: 4 Spectator
edited June 3 in Spectrum Mobile

Best Answers

• MosesRosarioCruz333
    Answer ✓
    Options

the call guard feature they told that spectrum can’t block numbers because it’s evasion the privacy this the first time in history that spectrum has said that to me

It’s not an evasion of privacy it to protect from unwanted calls harassing. Calls the people have to right to block a specific number that harassing a individual that’s ridiculous spectrum how would people feel if that unwanted number always calling harassing especially if it someone you don’t wanna talk it respect your privacy not invading online privacy may be important but the right phone call privacy is also important nobody

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 459 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @MosesRosarioCruz333

Thank you for reaching out to us about not being able to block unwanted numbers. I am very sorry for any alarm this may have caused you. We do not currently have any known issues with this feature. Have you attempted to restart your mobile devices? Are there any outstanding updates for your phone? If so, please complete them and let us know if you still do not have this option. -Lyn

Answers

• MosesRosarioCruz333
    Options

no I’ll my stuff are up to date and their are not any outstanding balance on my account and yes if restarted my phone and it still acts the same way and even closed and open the app and uninstall

And reinstall and it still show the same thing

• MosesRosarioCruz333
    edited June 3
    Options

and it only allows me to add numbers thats ridiculous half works the other half doesn’t

Spectrum needs to look into this weird thing cause this wronged during and they need to release a patch for that pertaining issue