Excellent Customer Service

Options
System
System Posts: 256 Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Excellent Customer Service Rep.

Comments

• Boca
    Boca Posts: 2 Spectator
    edited June 3
    Options

The Rep Christopher R, at the Hilton Head, SC location was EXCELLENT!! My husband and I had to drive almost 2 hours to the retail store as there is no store close to our home in Statesboro, GA. This was the closest location. We visited this store a few months ago to upgrade our service but the 2 men working there were rude and snobbish and acted as though we were inconveniencing them by our very presence. We left there empty handed and very discouraged. We moved to GA from TX and our experience in TX was far more pleasant so I was very surprised by our reception at this facility. Needless to say, we decided to try again, hoping for common decency this time. Lo and behold, when we walked into the door, the Worker smiled and said, "How can I help you?". I knew by that big smile our day would be met with a far better outcome. Mr. R was so patient and kind and he helped me and explained the whole process. He was so professional and personable. I want to give kudos to whomever changed out the staff at this location with these 2 better Customer Service Representatives. Although we did not have interaction with the other Gentleman, I could tell by his smile and attitude with his customer that he was also kind. I can't say enough about Christopher R. I even considered changing phone company's to a closer Retail Store Chain due to the rudeness of the 1st guy. Thank you so much, Christopher R. My husband and I will be back in a week or so to upgrade his phone to the new Iphone.

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 96 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

@Boca

Thank you for the feedback about your recent store experience. We have forwarded your comments to his leadership team. Have a great day!