Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Picture Displays Distorted or Pixelated Images

TheNewAlchemist
TheNewAlchemist Posts: 4 Spectator
edited August 5 in TV Equipment

I am seeing distorted, blurred, or pixelated screens on my digital TV. I have tried resetting and rebooting my Spectrum DVR, unplugging, and checking all cables and connections. Occurs on almost every channel, but playing DVDs through external DVD player is OK. Internet service is not affected.

Best Answer

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 129 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good afternoon @TheNewAlchemist,

I'm sorry you're having issues with the picture quality on your receiver. It sounds like you've already done any relevant troubleshooting on your end and I'm not showing an issue for the area or with signal levels to your receiver. The next step would be to get a technician scheduled to investigate the issue further. The fastest way to get that set up is to give us a call at 855-707-7328, use our live chat, or if needed, we can set one up for you as well for the first available timeframe, which you can modify through the My Spectrum App once scheduled. Just let us know if you need us to get that set up.

This discussion has been closed.