Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Mother in Law lost access to her email on neo.rr.com

FreeBird614
FreeBird614 Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited August 5 in Email

My Mother in Law has used a email account for 15 years and just in the last couple weeks lost access to it. She called Spectrum support and got no help.

She does not have a record of being sent a new account.

How can I get her help?

All her family emails, pictures, etc. are in her old neo.rr.com email account.

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @FreeBird614

I apologize for the issues your mother in law is having getting into her email. If you are an authorized user on the account, you would be able to speak to our support regarding the email issue, but since it is regarding the email, we would need to speak to either the account holder or an authorized user to provide details. If you'd like to speak to our support in real time, they can be reached by calling 855-707-7328, on Twitter/X, Facebook, Instagram, or through the chat in the My Spectrum app or our website.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

@FreeBird614

Alternately, if you want to direct your mother-in-law to create a profile and reply to this thread, we can send her a private message to verify the account and see if there is anything that can be done to assist. However, if the account that the original email was created under has been closed and she has a new account that does not have the neo.rr.com email associated, then the email may have been purged and would be unrecoverable.

This discussion has been closed.