cDVR Restoration Update?

Options
Wldrns1
Wldrns1 Posts: 7 Spectator
edited June 25 in Suggestions & Feedback

Please email all customers an Update on cDVR issues similar to the April 18 letter. I'm currently using a DVR Box which costs more and is a pain (using Xumo for all EXCEPT recording). We need to be kept informed. The 2 month timeframe has been exceeded.

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,903 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited June 20 Answer ✓
    Options

@Wldrns1

Customers with current cDVR subscriptions will receive email notifications of updates. The issue impacting cDVR recordings has been resolved as of 6/14/24. At this time, we are not allowing new subscribers to cDVR, but anticipate that this will change in the near future.

We will provide an update when one is available, and you are welcome to call in or chat anytime to check on updates. You can also check spectrum.net for updates.

Thanks for the question!

Answers

• Wldrns1
    Options

I WAS a cDVR customer. Due to the issue, I was told a Box was needed to record. The store REPRESENTATIVE cancelled my cDVR service due to the box. She said I could not be subscribed to both. Your reply suggests I wasn’t informed nor will I be informed with regards to any cDVR communications. Nor can I resume my subscription until who knows when. This really doesn’t make a lot of sense. I appreciate your reply James but now what???

• Wldrns1
    Options

Is there a place on Spectrum.net to see Xumo cDVR is accepting subscriptions? I see no official communications regarding the same.

Can I be put on an email list to be informed? Chat & phone calls take too much time & answers are frequently inaccurate.

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 728 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @Wldrns1

We are slowly rolling out the availability for new subscribers to the cDVR service to help improve stability. Currently we have not been provided dates on when the service will be available everywhere.

• Wldrns1
    Options

How can/will I be informed when cDVR is available for me? It doesn’t seem to much to ask.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,903 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited June 25
    Options

We will provide an update when one is available, and you are welcome to call in or chat anytime to check on updates.

• Wldrns1
    edited June 24
    Options

James. Thx for the reply. Where specifically to look on Spectrum.nt?

• Turtle67
    Turtle67 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

I too would like to be kept up to date on availability of the CDVR service. I reluctantly signed on for spectrum tv because of the channel lineup but I sure do miss DVR functionality. How soon is soon?

This discussion has been closed.