Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Getting "Feature Unavailable" when logging onto Spectrum.net using Firefox

tgordon2
tgordon2 Posts: 34 Participant

I have been trying to login to Spectrum.net from my home computer using Firefox on Windows 11. I keep getting Feature Unavailable and am not able to do anything (look at my bill, speed test etc). I am now logged on using Chrome (which I hate). Are any other Firefox users having this issue?

Comments

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,668 Contributor

Good Morning!

I use Firefox on Windows 11 (laptop) and Windows 10 (desktop)

No problems here. I would suggest going into Settings and delete all Spectrum cookies. (Firefox gives you the option to delete cookies relating only to individual sites.) Delete all Spectrum cookies in Firefox, close all Windows, and reboot your device.

1.) Open Firefox

2.) Go to Settings

3.) Type cookies in search box

4.) Scroll down to the cookies section, go to "Manage Data"

5.) Type Spectrum in the search box

6.) Delete all Spectrum cookies that show up in the search.

7.) Answer "Yes" to the Confirmation message

8.) Close out of everything

9.) Reboot your device

10.) Try to log back into your Spectrum account using Firefox You will have a fresh start log in.

Satch

• tgordon2
    tgordon2 Posts: 34 Participant
    edited June 25

Thanks. I had previously deleted the cookies but I had not rebooted my computer. Once I did that the problem was resolved.

This discussion has been closed.